Superelay II provides six isolated SPDT relay outputs, plus an AC Tally Light output that can be set to flash. The AC Tally Light output is switched with a synchronous solid-state relay to prevent electrical noise or arcing. All outputs switch simultaneously.
Superelay II can be controlled with an external DC voltage (5-24v), a momentary or continuous contact closure, or any circuit that switches to ground. Control inputs and relay outputs are via plug-in Euroblock connectors. A front panel LED indicates Tally on/off status. A Slave output permits multiple Superelay II units to operate in tandem from a common Control input.
Superelay II is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets.
– ON: Mom. or cont. contact closure
– OFF: Mom. or cont. contact closure
– DC: 5-24VDC, maintained
– 6 form-C (SPDT), 1A, 24VDC max.
– Tally Light: AC Line Voltage, 200W max.
– Control inputs, relay outputs: plug-in euroblocks
– Tally Light: Grounded AC receptacle
Power Input: 115/230VAC, 50-60Hz, 4W + Tally load
– Construction Steel enclosure
– Physical 5.7w X 1.7h X 6.0d, 3lbs
– Mounting Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets