U.S.D.A. (Utility Summing Distribution Amplifier) is a unique 2×4 mini-DA that can be used to combine or split audio signals for distribution. It can be used as a 1×4 or 2×4 DA in stereo or mono.
There are 2 inputs (1 stereo pair) and 4 outputs (2 stereo pairs). Front panel Stereo/Mono switches select either a stereo or mono output from each output pair. USDA can produce both stereo and mono outputs simultaneously from a stereo source. Inputs and outputs can be operated either balanced or unbalanced. The audio level of each output can be adjusted over a 26db range.
All circuitry is transformerless and direct-coupled for sonic accuracy. Connections are via plug-in euroblock connectors. USDA 2X4 is 1/3 rack width and can be mounted in an optional rack shelf, or wall mounted with optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets. USDA 2X4 is powered by an internal AC power supply.
– Input Level -14 to +8 dBm nominal
– Input Impedance 20K ohms bal, 10K ohms unbal
– Output Level 0 to +8 dBm nominal, +26 dBm max
– Output Load 600 ohms or higher per output, bal
– Controls Output Level for each channel
– Gain -12 to +14 dB
– Frequency Response DC to 20kHz, ±0.25 dB
– Distortion .01% IM/THD
– Noise 80 dB below nominal output, typ
– Power Requirements 115/230VAC, 50/60Hz, 3 W
– Construction Steel enclosure
– Physical 5.7w X 1.7h X 6.0d, 3lbs
– Mounting Table top, optional rack mount shelf, optional wall/cabinet mounting brackets