Your go-to mic to go!
Take the microphone you use every day on stage or in the studio and plug it into your iOS device. It’s that simple. Need Phantom Power? Flip the “Phantom Power” switch. Congratulations, you’ve just become a professional user.
This is perhaps the most important product introduction for musicians and the rest of the civilized world since the iPod and iPad. Now, thanks to the iRig Pre, you can hook your favorite microphone to your iOS device and join the mobile music revolution. Create music any time, anywhere with your own high quality microphones on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
So now if you want to record that special riff using your own ribbon microphone and mix it on your iPhone, you can. Simply plug the iRig Pre into the headphone jack of your iOS device, activate phantom power if necessary, launch your recording software and wail away.
– 40 cm (15.75″) TRRS cable to connect to any iOS device headset jack
– XLR input connector for microphones
– Gain control
– +48 V phantom power
– Headphone output
– On/Off switch
– Power/Phantom Power provided by 9V battery
– Battery life is approximately 30 hours with dynamic microphones and 10 hours with phantom powered condenser studio microphones
– Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad
– Download 2 free apps from the App Store:
— iRig Recorder FREE , an easy-to-use voice recording/editing app.
— VocaLive FREE , a multi-effects processing app for singers.