The NOVIA 272 FM Stereo Processor is a half-rack, digital audio processor with Stereo-Gen and RDS for FM radio broadcast.
With particular stress on ease of installation and use, the NOVIA 272 incorporates intuitive, multi-language menu-driven setup, as well as an IP/browser interface compatible with any PC or mobile device. Multiple factory and user-defined processing presets streamline the setup process. IP connectivity also provides local and email failure alarms, plus support for SNMP operation.
The NOVIA 272 accepts both program line and streaming inputs and allows remote IP audio monitoring.
– 3 bands of dynamic compression with selectable crossovers
– Built-in RDS/RBDS; compatible with all automation
– Built-in Stereo Generator
– Analog, AES-digital, streaming in; MPX/streaming out
– Accepts streaming input for STL´s from IP Encoders on SHOUTcast & ICEcast
– Full function ‘responsive’ Web interface works on desktop and mobile devices
– Gated and ‘windowed’ gain-riding AGC.
– 4 sections of parametric EQ plus an effective ‘Bass Punch’ feature
– GPIOs, Web/email/SNMP for controls and alarms
– Complies with North American and European standards