Incorporating all the necessary features for station setup, regulatory compliance, and remote monitoring, Inovonics’ 531N is the ultimate choice for essential FM signal monitoring. Dependable, direct input and off-air reception lets you keep a sharp eye on your total RF signal performance whether you’re right at the transmitter site or half way around the world.
The high-resolution LED bargraph displays are easy to read, and a “floating dot” program peak marker eliminates any ambiguity in the total-mod measurement. Off-air readings are qualified by Inovonics’ exclusive multipath indicator, which also aids in antenna alignment during initial station build-outs. In addition, readouts of signal strength and synchronous AM noise qualify the incoming signal and validate measurements.
Synchronous AM Noise Monitoring – an exclusive with Inovonics.
Rear-panel alarms constantly check for Audio Loss, RF Loss, Multipath and Overmodulation, while advanced notifications alert personnel with e-mail or SMS messaging when any or all of the alarms occur.
– Complete set of metering and measurement tools to ensure FM broadcast regulatory compliance worldwide.
– Separate inputs for Antenna, High Level ʻdirectʼ RF, and composite signal measurements.
– Full-time display of Signal Strength and Multipath effects, plus Synchronous AM noise output (BNC) to validate readings and aid in antenna alignment.
– Synchronous AM Noise Monitoring – an exclusive with Inovonics
– Composite and Balanced analog Left and Right line outputs.
– Front panel metering for subcarrier injection levels: 38kHz, 57kHz (RDS), 67kHz, & 92kHz.
– Advanced Metering includes an FFT Spectrum Analyzer for the MPX, Left/Right XY plots and audio levels over time
– Alarms for Peak Overmodulation, Signal Loss, Program Audio Loss and Multipath.
– Rear-panel closures to ground enable remote alarm indications and preset station switching.
– “Responsive” Remote Control Web interface with live audio streaming.
– SNMP control and support.