The INOmini 637 SiteStreamer™ is a Web-enabled medium-wave AM broadcast receiver for remote signal monitoring. Installed at a broadcast transmitter site, or at any remote location with an Internet connection, the unit streams audio from single or multiple (sequenced) off-air sources, or from a hard-wired program audio feed, back to any computer, tablet or mobile device.
The browser-accessed Web Interface enables remote tuning and source switching, displays audio levels, and allows setup and display of alarm logs. The SiteStreamer™ also dispatches instant email or text message alarm notifications selectively to multiple personnel.
The Station Rotation™ feature permits monitoring of station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing of up to 30 stations – each with its specific alarm parameters.
– Monitor AM broadcasts from any remote point
– BandScanner™ shows a spectrum plot of all or part of the AM Broadcast band.
– ‘Station Rotation’ can monitor multiple station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing, each with its specific alarm parameters.
– AES digital AUX input can monitor hardwired audio program feeds (A/B between source and air).
– Full dynamic browser support of all operating features, including audio streaming, through the dynamic Web Interface
– Sends instant error messages via email or SMS text; logs signal and audio loss
– Easy setup and operation; full SNMP support
– Email/SMS error messaging; SNMP support
– Headphone jack