The 677 Triple Tuner is an EAS Monitor Receiver in a compact half-rack package. It has three built-in discrete frequency agile receivers, each one programable for either AM, FM or NOAA reception. Each receiver has a balanced monoaural XLR audio output to serve as EAS monitor or off-air monitor throughout the broadcast facility.
The 677 has an easy front panel set-up with jog-wheel menu navigation and front panel readout. On the back panel, six rear-panel GPOs may be user-assigned to alarm functions.
The dynamic Web interface provides control & monitoring remotely via any Web enabled device. In addition, remote listening by Web stream along with alarms/notification via email and SMS messages. SNMP is fully supported.
– Three unique receivers for selectable AM, FM, NOAA reception
– Balanced monoaural XLR outputs for each receiver
– Easy front panel set-up via jog wheel with LED readout and metering
– Alerts sent to personnel via email and/or text messages
– Full-function remote Web Interface works on desktop and mobile devices
– Remote listening stream selectable for each receiver
Three AM/FM/WB(NOAA) tuners:
Discrete frequency agile receivers, each one programable for either AM, FM or NOAA reception.
– Adjust IF and audio bandwidth for each mode
– Adjustable AM and FM de-emphasis
– Adjustable mono balanced analog output for each tuner (-15 to +15dBu)
Independently configurable alarms for each tuner:
– Audio Loss
– Low Signal
– RDS PI Error
– Alert Tone
– Viewable and downloadable alarm logs
– Alarms can be emailed to specific recipients
– Alarms can send SNMP traps to 3 destinations
– Up to 6 hours of real-time history for RSSI and audio levels for each tuner
– Built-in web server for monitoring and control. Audio can be streamed from one of the tuners (selectable)
– Full SNMP support for monitoring and control
– Six configurable GPO
– Front panel headphone jack and audio meter can be set to listen to any one of the three tuners