The DAVID IV is the fourth generation processor in our DAVID (vs. Goliath) series of FM and HD Radio™ air-chain processors. Our streamlined, 100% DSP-based audio engine gives you total leverage over the most important sonic ‘signature’ parameters, while smart controls allow you to enhance program material quickly and effectively. Processing includes 5 bands of dynamics compression with equalization, intelligent gain-riding AGC (Automatic Gain Control), Bass and Stereo Field Enhancements, and our proprietary PIPP™ (Polarity Independent Peak Processing) limiter. The DAVID IV combines a remarkably clean sound with a premium FM Stereo Generator that also includes internal metering with combining for the RDS (RadioData System) subcarrier.
The DAVID IV comes with 25 Presets with popular music formats, and user settings can easily be saved/backed up and shared over station networks. TCP/IP connectivity is virtually automatic and allows full remote control and access from anywhere in the world.
Get easy Web Access for set-up, control, and increased networking capabilities to the popular DAVID IV 719 processor.
– Ultra low latency, all-digital DSP based design.
– 5 bands of adjustable dynamic range compression and ‘graphic-EQ’
– “Windowed” gain-riding AGC with “intelligent” gating
– Low-bass enhancements with independent ‘Rumble’ and ‘Punch’ adjustments
– Stereo field processing to adjust the listening sound stage
– Programmable high-pass function eliminates modulation-robbing sub-bass frequencies
– Inovonics’ proprietary PIPP™ (Polarity Independent Peak Processing) limiter ensures maximum carrier density.
– AES3 digital input and outputs(XLR), accepting sampling rates of 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz.
– Left/Right analog inputs and outputs (XLR) and multiple independent Composite MPX outputs
– Built in Tone Oscillator
– ‘Adaptive pre-emphasis’ high-frequency limiting for FM
– Easy setup and control via the front panel, and remote access control via TCIP/IP
– Built in Stereocoder (Stereo-Gen) with internal RDS metering and combining
– English, Spanish, and Portuguese Language Hardware/Software menus
– 25 factory presets optimized for popular radio formats included, and 20 customizable user presets that can be downloaded or shared as small files