The Control 30 utilizes high power components, computer optimized horn and coaxial component design, patent-pending cabinet manufacturing techniques, and a complex network to achieve smooth high fidelity performance, extended bandwidth and well-controlled, defined coverage from a compact loudspeaker.
– Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response.
– Fully outdoor-capable design, featuring WeatherMax™.
– 120° x 110° HF coverage.
– 150 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 thru.
– SonicGuard® overload protection.
– 250 mm (10 in) fiberglass / Kevlar® cone LF woofer, with neodymium magnet coaxial 125 mm (5 in) anodized aluminum cone MR, and 25 mm (1 in) titanium diaphragm compression driver.
– Includes InvisiBall® mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket.
– Sealed input panel cover and screw-down input terminals.