Designed to deliver professional-quality audio, the 10″ JBL EON710 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1300W powered portable PA speaker for today’s working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, a pair of EON710’s is well equipped to cover an audience of 250.
A push button and LCD menu screen on the back of the speaker allow you to physically switch between optimized use-case presets. The built-in DSP provides user control over the 3-channel mixer and the integrated dbx DriveRack, which offers Automatic Feedback Suppression (AFS), an 8-band output EQ, microphone ducking, and a 100ms speaker delay.
Two inputs (Ch.1 and Ch.2) feature combo XLR-1/4″ connectors complete with gain controls and signal/clip indicators. The third channel is the Bluetooth 5.0 input for wireless audio streaming.
With independent inputs, the EON710 is a great choice for any singer/songwriter or solo performer with an instrument. You have independent control over mic and instrument levels, while the Bluetooth input provides backing tracks or incidental music between sets.
– 1300-watt amplifier delivers exceptional headroom with power to spare
– JBL waveguide technology provides smooth, transparent sound to everyone in your audience
– Onboard EQ presets allow setting the system for various applications
– Access PA functions via LCD screen
– Bluetooth integration for convenient control of volume and EQ parameters
– Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming
– XLR loop through for routing signal to additional EON700-series speakers