The KUSA PR-series Paraflector antennas are intended for use in professional fixed-station applications in the 406-512 MHz band. They feature:
• High gain, half parabolic design.
• Lower weight and surface area than a parabolic dish or grid.
• Very rugged construction using anodized aluminum pipe, tubing and castings; plus stainless steel hardware and fastenings.
• Weather resistant foam-filled broadband feed assembly requires no pressurization. Easily replaced for frequency changes.
• Compact packaging for standard U.S. express services.
PR-410, Frequency 406—420 MHz, Gain 17 dBi
PR-460, Frequency 450—470 MHz, Gain 17.5 dBi
PR-480, Frequency 470—490 MHz, Gain 17.5 dBi
PR-490, Frequency 480—500 MHz, Gain 17.5 dBi
PR-500, Frequency 490—512 MHz, Gain 17.5 dB
Impedance; 50 ohms
Polarization; Horizontal or vertical
Front-to-back ratio; 25 dB
Maximum input power; 100 watts (at 50°C)
H-plane beamwidth; 24 degrees (half-power)
E-plane beamwidth; 32 degrees (half-power)
Connector; N female