The Scala Paraflector® is a high-gain half-parabolic antenna used in broadcast and communications systems around the world.
•High front-to-back ratio for point-to-point relay system applications, as well as GSM cellular repeaters and MAS and ISM systems.
•Fabricated from seamless drawn aluminum tubing and extruded pipe and heavy aluminum castings, gold anodized for corrosion protection, plus stainless steel hardware and fastenings. Foam filled broadband feed assembly requires no pressurization and can be easily replaced if necessary.
The KUSA PR-series Paraflector antennas are intended for use in professional fixed-station applications in the 406-512 MHz band. They feature:
• High gain, half parabolic design.
• Lower weight and surface area than a parabolic dish or grid.
• Very rugged construction using anodized aluminum pipe, tubing and castings; plus stainless steel hardware and fastenings.
• Weather resistant foam-filled broadband feed assembly requires no pressurization. Easily replaced for frequency changes.
• Compact packaging for standard U.S. express services.
PR-410, Frequency 406—420 MHz, Gain 17 dBi
PR-460, Frequency 450—470 MHz, Gain 17.5 dBi
PR-480, Frequency 470—490 MHz, Gain 17.5 dBi
PR-490, Frequency 480—500 MHz, Gain 17.5 dBi
PR-500, Frequency 490—512 MHz, Gain 17.5 dB
Frequency range 940-960 MHz
Gain 16 dBd (18.15 dBi)
Impedance 50 ohms
VSWR 25 dB
Maximum input power 100 watts (at 50°C)
H-plane beamwidth 12 degrees (half-power)
E-plane beamwidth 24 degrees (half-power)
Connector N female
Weight 38 lb (17.2 kg)
Dimensions 68 x 36 x 18 inches (1727 x 914 x 457 mm)
Wind load at 93 mph (150 kph) Front/ side 134 lbf / 72 lbf (594 N) / (320 N)
Wind survival rating* 100 mph (160 kph)
Shipping dimensions 40 x 36 x 7 inches (1016 x 914 x 178 mm)
Shipping weight 47 lb (21.3 kg)
Mounting; Mounting kits available for masts of 2.375 to 4.5 inch (60 to 114 mm) OD.