The KUSA PR-TV series Paraflector antennas are designed for professional receive and low-power transmit applications in the 470-862 MHz spectrum. These antennas are available for any specified single 6, 7 or 8 MHz UHF-TV channel.
• High gain, half parabolic design.
• Lower weight and surface area than a parabolic dish or grid.
• Very rugged construction using anodized aluminum pipe, tubing and castings; plus stainless steel hardware and fastenings.
• Can be horizontally or vertically polarized.
• Compact packaging for standard U.S. express services.