2 Channel Class D amplifier with 20 watts per channel @ 4 ohms and 40 watts per channel @ 8 ohms. Great for zone amplification, paging, or back ground music.
– Mixing: Output is a mix of microphone and the selected audio input
– Signal Processing:
— Variable volume level set for each input
— Variable volume, bass, and treble for output
– Inputs: Microphone (3-pin balanced, condenser/dynamic), 6-pin balanced stereo, 3.5mm stereo
– Phantom Power: 48V phantom power for integration with condenser microphones
– Outputs: Pre-amp line level (6-pin balanced), speaker level
– Speaker Level Output: Bridge, stereo, or mono modes selectable
– Noise gate for consistent audio levels, prevention of ambient noise
– Control: Front panel, RS-232, IR with external IR Sensor (included)
– Control System Support: Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, and RS-232 supported control systems via open API.
– Compact Size: 4.84”(W) x 3.42”(D) x 1.3”(H)