4×4 4K/18G HDMI Matrix Switcher, with Independent Audio Switching, Balanced/Unbalanced Audio, Audio De-embedding of Analog L/R/PCM.
– HDMI Matrix Switching: 4/8 HDMI sources to 4/8 HDMI outputs
– Ultra HD/4K Support: 4096×2160 or 3840×2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
– HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
– HDR10 and Dolby Vision®: More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
– Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA) up to 4096x2160p
– Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 60Hz 4:2:0/12 bits, 60Hz 4:2:2/12 bits
– Independent Audio and Video Matrix: Output HDMI and Audio ports may switch together or independently
– Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
– EDID: Internal library with 15 internal EDID configurations per input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
– TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
– Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby® Atmos
– Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
– Control System Support: Key Digital® app ready. Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) ready, Compass Control® Pro ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API.
– Key Digital® App & KDMS® Pro Ready: Scan & detect population for pre-built GUI and TCP/IP control via Key Digital® App and Key Digital Management Software™ Pro (KDMS™ Pro) PC Software