Extend HDMI over HDBaseT using CAT5e/6 cable.
– HDBaseT via Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: With fully automatic adjustment of feedback, equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
– Power over HDBaseT: Tx unit powers Rx unit. Only one power connection needed.
– Signal Extension:
— Up to 150 ft. @ 4K 24/25/30(4:4:4)/60(4:2:0) using CAT6A cabling
— Up to 125 ft. @ 4K 24/25/30(4:4:4)/60(4:2:0) using CAT5e/6 UTP/STP cabling
— Up to 250 ft. @ 1080p /1920×1200 using CAT6A cabling
— Up to 230 ft. @ 1080p /1920×1200 using CAT5e/6 UTP/STP cabling
– HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.2 and backward compliant
– HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR is achieved with AppleTV source at 4K/30 [4:2:2] 12bit deep color, enabling more life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels.
– 4K/UHD Resolution: Supports signals up to 4096×2160 60Hz [4:2:0] 8bit, 4096×2160 30Hz [4:2:2] 12bit, and 4096×2160 30Hz [4:4:4] 8bit
– Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
– 3D: Support for standard 3D stereoscopic signal formats
– Low Profile: Super slim chassis design
– HDMI® and HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI latest technology such as 4K/UHD 4:2:0/8bit at 60f/s
– EDID Control: Internal library features 15 default EDID configurations and native EDID data from Output/Display devices connected via Rx
– Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected input devices
– Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication with source & display, EDID Control handshake, and Hot Plug control
– IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on Rx unit’s IR In port collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
– Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices connected to Tx and Rx units
– RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on Phoenix connector
– Rotary Switch RS-232 Control Mode: Provides control of Tx unit as well as connectivity status
– Surround Sound Audio: Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos®, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ multi-channel audio formats
– CEC Support: For inter-device control between input and output HDMI channel
– I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP authentication to Display and Source
– Control System Support: Fully controllable by all RS-232 supported control systems via open API: Compass Control®, AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.