4K 18G HDMI over 50m / 164ft CAT5e/6 Extender TX and Rx Kit with HDR, Power over Cat, IR or RS-232.
– Single CAT5e/6 UTP/STP Extension: Fully automatic equalization, and amplification depending on cabling length
– 4K Resolution Support: 4096×2160 or 3840×2160 24/25/30/60hz at 4:4:4 (signals up to 18Gbps bandwidth)
– Flexible Power over CAT (PoC): Only one power connection needed. Tx may power Rx, or Rx may power Tx.
– Visually Lossless Compression: 18G enabling technology applied to all video formats exceeding 10.2Gbps to accommodate transmission channel
– Low Profile: Super slim chassis design
– Signal Extension: For resolution and cable quality – 4K/UHD (18G) / 4K 10G / 1080p with CAT5e/6: Up to 164ft / 50m
– 10G Pass-thru: Mode enables uncompressed 10.2Gbps signal extension.
– HDR10 (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance
– HDCP 2.2: Compliancy up to HDCP 2.x and backward compliant
– Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:4:4/12 bits or 60Hz 4:4:4/8 bit
– IR Sensor: Sensor powering via +5V on IR In ports collects line-of-sight IR from remote(s) without external IR connecting block
– Up/Down IR: Two channels of IR enable control to/from devices or control systems connected to Tx and Rx units
– RS-232: Bi-Directional control to/from Tx and Rx unit on Phoenix connector
– Full Buffer Technology: Key Digital’s proprietary suite of EDID, HDCP, TMDS, and HPD management to overcome Pro AV installation obstacles.
– EDID Management: Internal library with 14 internal EDID handshakes including 4K with HDR in addition to native EDID data copied from CAT5e/6 or HDMI pass-thru outputs
– HDCP Authentication: HDCP sources are authenticated by HDCP key on transmit unit, for one-to-one topology
– Hot Plug Detection Control: Enables integrator to choose if active signal voltage is forced to connected display/output device
– TMDS Re-Clocking: Re-generation of TMDS (AV signal) channel data at Transmit unit for brand new AV signal
– Surround Audio Support: Up to Dolby®, DTS™ (formats up to 5.1/6.1)