This unique plug-on transmitter design will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. Phantom power is selectable at 5, 15 and 48 volts, or can be turned off for use with dynamic microphones and line level signal sources.
The design includes a wide tuning range of up to 76 MHz, with tuning steps in increments of 100 kHz or 25 kHz, (19 MHz for block 941 version, for 695 frequencies).
Along with providing peerless audio quality with wide frequency response and dynamic range in Nu Hybrid mode, the technology used in the HMa includes compatibility modes for Lectrosonics Mode 3 and IFB receivers.
– Accepts audio from any microphone or audio source with an XLR connector
– Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
– 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies (941 band offers 695 frequencies over 19 MHz tuning range with 25 kHz steps)
– Selectable 50/100 mW output power
– Adjustable low frequency roll-off
– Powered by two AA batteries
– USB port for firmware updates
– IR (infrared) port for fast setup
– Solid machined aluminum housing