The Lectrosonics IFBT4-VHF transmitter was designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high-quality audio are essential. The transmitter can also be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems.
The transmitter features 50 mW power output for superior long-range use. A pilot tone signal controls the audio squelch on the receiver to eliminate noise when the IFBT4-VHF is turned off and prevents the receiver from locking onto false signals. The IFBT4-VHF incorporates a multi-use XLR input jack and DIP switches with settings for dynamic mic, line level, Clear Com® and RTS sources. In IFB mode, the system is optimized for vocal clarity.
– Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology*Microprocessor controlled operation
– 50 mW power output for long range use
– Pilot tone squelch control
– Multi-use XLR input jack
– Built-in microphone preamp
– DIP switch programmable intercom input
– Tx mute for frequency scrolling
– Multi-function LCD display
– Rugged machined aluminum construction
1 – Pouch (Part #CCMINI)
1 – Locking Power Cable With Pigtail (Part #21586)
1 – Power Supply (Part #DCR12/A5U)
1 – Transmitter Antenna (Part #A170AC)
1 – Manual