The SRc5P and SRc consists of two separate receivers built into a single, ultra compact housing with adapters for video camera receiver slots and for stand-alone use. Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology provides superb, compandor-free audio quality and compatibility with other wireless systems. The RF performance is extremely stable over a very wide temperature range, making the receiver perfectly suited to the rough environmental conditions found in field production.
DSP compatibility modes allow the receiver to be used with a variety of Lectrosonics systems, other brands of wireless systems and with Lectrosonics IFB transmitters.
– Fits camera “slots,” Lectrosonics Duopack adapter and Octopack multicoupler, and operates stand-alone with various adapters
– 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies (bands A1, B1, C1)
– 941 band offers 695 frequencies over 19 MHz tuning range with 25 kHz steps
– Dual receiver design for two channels with phase switched diversity or single channel with ratio diversity operation
– Digital Hybrid Wireless® with compatibility modes for use with other transmitters
– Tracking front-end filters for high performance in tough RF environments
– LCD with RF spectrum scanning
– SmartSquelchTM DSP-controlled, noise based filtering and squelch
– DSP-based pilot tone for squelch control
– IR sync port for quick transmitter setup (LMb, LT, HHa, HMa, & SSM)
– SmartTune operation for quick and confident frequency selection