Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The IFBR1B receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate. Despite its tiny size, the new IFBR1B receiver offers excellent performance on par with all of Lectrosonics’ IFB products.
The IFBR1B is housed in a rugged aluminum package. A wire beltclip is included and provides a secure mounting on a wide variety of belts, pockets and fabrics. An optional “clamp style” spring-loaded belt clip is also available: the IFBR1BBCSL. The IFBR1B is powered for over 8 hours by a removeable, rechargeable LB-50 lithium ion battery.
– Stores up to 10 frequency presets in memory
– LCD interface for programming and operation
– High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
– USB port for firmware updates
– Compact, rugged machined aluminum housing
– Attached battery door
– 8+ hours battery life with removable LB-50 Li-ion
– Dock chargeable with optional CHSIFBR1B
1 – 3.7 Volt Lithium Ion Battery LB-50 (Part # 40106-1)
1 – 40107 Charger
1 – Wire belt clip (Part # 27528)
1 – Velcro Strain Relief (Part #VSR1)
1 – Manual
KIT WITH IFBR1B, BATTERY, AND 40107 CHARGER