The DTP 340 TT is a dynamic microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum isolation of your instrument for studio and live applications. Detailed and punchy sound for drums and amplifiers.
Maximum clarity for your drum sound
The DTP 340 TT accurately captures the sound of your drums and percussion instruments with maximum clarity. This results in authentic instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character.
Punch and clarity in a compact mic
The DTP 340 TT gives you a well-balanced drum sound, in the studio and on stage. The supercardioid pattern reduces bleed coming from the other parts of your kit. As a result, you get a focused sound with punch and clarity. On top of that, the DTP 340 TT also sounds fantastic on guitar cabinets and its compact size helps to keep things tidy.
Durable materials for longevity
To assure your beloved microphone survives drops and unintended hits, the enclosure is made out of durable zinc die-cast parts. A rubber-suspension protects the capsule while minimizing structure-borne noise.
The supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired source – side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
– Dynamic instrument microphone
– Maximum clarity
– Specifically designed for toms
– Works also great for snare and amps
– Rugged body and hardened steel mesh grille
– Supercardioid pattern
– Incl. mount for drums, mic mount, transport bag
– Frequency range: 40 … 16,000 Hz
– Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa, -57 dBV/Pa
– Polar pattern: Supercardioid
– Included: Drum mount, mic mount, transport bag
– Microphone dimensions: Ø 41 dia. X 94 mm, Ø 1.6 dia. X 3.7 in
– Microphone net weight: 165 g, 5.82 oz
– DTP 340 TT – Dynamic instrument microphone
– DTP 40 Mt – Drum microphone mount
– DTP 40 Mts – Microphone mount
– DTP 40 Lb – Transport bag
UPC, EAN, Packaging:
– UPC code: 847986000170
– EAN code: 9120044040082
– Single pack weight: 670 g
– Single pack dimensions: 245 x 190 x 80 mm (H x L x D)