The beautifully designed MTP-440-DM is tailored for your snare drum, wind instrument, or amp. It features a high-performance capsule that delivers remarkable sound, live and in the studio.
Give your snare what it deserves
Lewitt’s MTP-440- DM features a high-performance capsule that delivers remarkably lively sound. Perfect for miking your snare drum. The consistent cardioid pattern focuses the sound of your snare, live and in the studio.
Your amp goes to eleven? So does the MTP-440-DM
High-SPL sources like amplifiers are reproduced with high clarity and full details. The slight bass roll-off and defined mid-range provide a punchy and unique sound that works like a charm with cabs of any size.
Clear sounding wind instruments?
Wind instruments produce high sound pressure levels, not every microphone is capable of handling. The MTP-440-DM has proven itself on countless stages. Let your instrument have the clear sound quality it needs to stand out in the mix.
– Cardioid Polar Pattern
– Ideal for Live Vocals and Instruments
– Wide Frequency Response
– Rugged Construction
– Includes Mount and Carrying Pouch
– Type: Dynamic, moving coil
– Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
– Polar pattern: Cardioid
– Frequency range: 60 … 16,000 Hz
– Sensitivity: 2.5 mV/Pa, -52 dBV/Pa
– Internal impedance: 500 Ω
– Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
– Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
– Microphone dimensions: 39 dia. x 159 mm, 1.53 dia. x 6.25 in
– Microphone net weight: 280 g, 9.88 oz