The 4-channel 402VLZ4 features our flagship Onyx mic preamps in an ultra-compact design that is an industry-leading performer ideal for professional low-input applications.
From every input to every output, the 402VLZ4 is designed to provide the highest headroom and lowest noise possible for maximum signal integrity.
Plus, it truly is “Built-Like-A-Tank” with a ridiculously rugged solid steel chassis and high-contrast controls for ultimate tactile control.
And with features like instrument level inputs, phantom power and level metering, the 402VLZ4 is the premier mixer choice for anybody who’s big on performance, but light on inputs.
– 4-channel mixer featuring our signature high-headroom, low-noise design
– 2 boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps
– Improved RF rejection, perfect for broadcast applications
– Phantom power for condenser mics
– Four high-headroom line inputs
– Selectable instrument inputs on first two channels – no DI box needed
– 2-band EQ (80 Hz, 12 kHz)
– 18 dB/oct 100 Hz low-cut filter on mic input channels
– High-resolution 8-segment stereo meters
– Sealed rotary controls resist dust and grime
– “Built-Like-A-Tank” rugged steel chassis with powder-coat finish
– High-visibility, high-contrast controls deliver convenient “at-a-glance” visual feedback