Music producers, audio engineers, and DJs looking for high-quality Bluetooth-enabled studio monitors will be impressed with the green Mackie CR3-XBT, a pair of Creative Reference Series 3″ multimedia monitors offering a compact solution for quality audio playback in home studios and gaming setups.
With 50W of amplification driving 3″ woofers and 0.75″ tweeters, the CR3-XBT monitors work well whether you’re creating content or casually enjoying some tunes. The pair consists of one passive speaker and one powered speaker that connect with an included speaker cable. Each monitor incorporates a custom-tuned rear port to smoothly extend the low end, and a specially designed waveguide for clarity and proper dispersion of high frequencies.
With plenty of I/O provided, the CR3-XBT can accept a wired connection from your audio interface or computer soundcard, or a wireless stream via Bluetooth from your mobile device. Either way, your music can be pumped out to the drivers or your favorite headphones.
– For recording, mixing, sound design, gaming, and casual listening
– All-wood cabinet with a brushed-metal front panel
– Built-in Bluetooth receiver enables wireless music streaming from your smartphone, tablet, or Bluetooth-enabled computer
– RCA and 1/4″ inputs accommodate balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level signals from your audio interface, mixer, soundcard, or mobile device
– Front-panel 3.5mm headphone port auto-defeats speaker output
– 50W of amplification drive the 3″ polypropylene-coated woofers and 0.75″ ferrofluid-cooled, silk-dome tweeters
– Speaker placement switch lets you choose which side to use for the on/off/volume control
– Includes a 3.5mm to stereo RCA cable for connecting your computer to the speakers and a speaker cable to connect the left and right monitors