Looking for high-quality headphones that are built for hours of comfortable wearing while recording, mixing, or casual listening? Then look no further than the limited-edition white Mackie MC-350, a pair of closed-back headphones that are designed to isolate you from ambient noise, while the 50mm drivers deliver punchy bass and detailed highs. With three cables, a 1/4″ adapter, and a carry case, the MC-350 headphones are ready for life in the studio or abroad.
Thanks to the adjustable leather headband, soft earpads, and rotatable earcups, the MC-350’s fit is ergonomic and customizable. The 9.8′ fabric-jacketed straight cable is ideal for studio sessions, the 4′ coiled cable is great for DJ sets, and the 4′ straight cable with an in-line remote control and microphone is perfect for use with your mobile device.
– 50mm Dynamic Drivers
– Closed-Back, Sound-Isolating Design
– Adjustable Headband and Soft Earpads
– Rotatable Earcups
– Tuned for Punchy Bass and Detailed Highs
– Detachable Single-Sided Cable Design
– Includes Straight & Coiled Audio Cables
– Includes Cable with Remote Control & Mic
– Detachable cables with locking bayonet connectors – 9.8′ fabric-jacketed straight cable with 3.5mm TRS mini plug, 4′ coiled cable with 3.5mm TRS mini plug, and 4′ straight cable with 3.5mm TRRS mini plug and in-line remote control and microphone
– Includes 1/4″ Adapter and Carrying Case