Your studio is your creative haven—so make sure you’re using reliable monitors that help you build tracks and finish mixes you’re proud of. Mackie MR824 powered 8-inch studio monitors provide a clean stereo image in any room, allowing you to create professional mixes that sound great anywhere.
UNMATCHED ACCURACY AND CLARITY
We know a thing or two about designing and building studio monitors that deliver professional results for any studio. The Mackie MR824 studio monitors have all of the performance traits that have made the Mackie MR series a studio staple. These 8-inch Mackie monitors provide an enhanced stereo image, thanks to our proven logarithmic waveguide and Acoustic Space Control feature. Whether you’re working with podcast dialogue or an entire album, you can mix confidently knowing it’ll sound great anywhere.
– Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design
– Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
– Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
– 1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
– 8” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low-frequency response
– 85 watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
– Frequency response: 35 Hz – 20 kHz
– Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
– Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
– HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull or bright sounding rooms