The Mackie ProFX16v3 is a 16-channel mixing console featuring 11 Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2×4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line connections and a Hi-Z switch (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-11 offer XLR or 1/4″ inputs. Channels 1-8 include inserts and single-knob compressors. Channels 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14 offer two 1/4″ line inputs each (L and R for stereo), while channel 15/16 uses a 3.5mm stereo input. Channels 1-16 feature gain controls, a 3-band EQ, three aux sends for monitors, a dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level faders. Engaging channel 15/16’s USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer.
Each channel strip includes button selectors for Main L/R, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4, and PFL SOLO. The master section offers dedicated faders for Main, Sub 1-2, Sub 3-4 and FX. Main output connectors include both XLR and 1/4″, while sub and control room outputs use 1/4″ connectors. A dedicated 1/4″ TRS headphone output includes its own independent level control. Other features include an input / USB 1-2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level fader, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4″ footswitch input.
– GigFX effects engine delivers 24 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
– 11 Mackie Onyx mic preamps deliver clear signal and 60dB of gain
– Rugged design will stand up to the wear and tear of the road
– 3 Band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
– Built-in channel compression
– 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
– 24-bit/192kHz A/D for unmatched audio quality
– USB for playback music and recording into your computer
– Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced outputs
– Headphone output has separate volume control for comfortable monitoring