Need extra oomph in your system? The all-new 1400W 15” Thump115S and 18” Thump118S subwoofers not only deliver the massive bass you need, but they are also the perfect match for your Thump loudspeaker system. Custom selectable voicing modes and a variable crossover makes optimization for your system easy. Stereo inputs plus High-Pass and Full-Range outputs offer plenty of configuration flexibility. Integrated top corner handles are our most ergonomic design yet making transport easier than ever. Add Thump subwoofers to your system and really bring the rumble to your next gig.
Performance For a New Generation: These are the loudest, most powerful, and best sounding Thump loudspeakers ever, and they are ready to take on your most demanding gigs. Completely redesigned from the ground up, Thump has beefier drivers, 1400W amplifiers, and and powerful tools to make your next gig easier than ever.
Making Things Easy, One Button at a Time: Powerful Optimization: Packed with incredibly useful features, the new Thump Series makes gigs run smoother than ever with feedback elimination, music ducking, and more.
Input Flexibility: Dual TRS / XLR inputs plus a stereo 1/8” aux input ensures that you can plug in your gear without odd cables and adapters.
Quack Quack Shhh: Music Ducking: You’ve got music playing nice and loud but, it’s time for another announcement. Sure, you could mess with your levels every time, but who’s got time for that. Simply press the Music Ducking button, and channel 2 will automatically turn down whenever you speak into the mic on channel 1.
Keep Everyone’s Ears Safe from Feedback: Feedback Eliminator: Ever get a little too up close and personal with the microphone only to hear a loud, ear-destroying squeal? That’s commonly known as feedback. And it’s an unfortunate issue that physics won’t change its mind on. But wait! Hit the Feedback Eliminator button and laugh in the face of those silly acoustic laws.
A True Workhorse for Gigging Professionals:
– 1400W Class-D amplifier is designed for ultra-reliable, consistent performance
– 15” High-performance woofer
– Built-Like-A-Tank™ to conquer every gig while lightweight for easy loading
– Frequency response: 36Hz – 200Hz
– Max SPL: 131 dB
– Flat – Natural balance between deep bass and overall output
– Deep – Emphasizes ultra-low frequencies. Great for dance, rap, and electronic music
– Punch – Prioritizes highest possible output level. Great for bands and rock music
Optimize for Your System:
– Variable crossover frequency
– Polarity invert switch
– Defeatable front LED
– Stereo or mono summing for single or dual subwoofer deployment
– Variable level control (-6dBU to +6dBU)
– Front LED On/Off
– Stereo XLR inputs
– Stereo full-range XLR outputs
– Stereo high-pass XLR outputs
Versatile configuration options:
– Integrated M20-threaded pole mount
Weight: 75 lb / 34 kg
Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 23 in / 457 x 457 x 584 mm