The Marshall VS-PTC-IP PTZ Camera Controller is designed to operate seamlessly across multiple camera protocols on a single network. Used for live event production and content creation, the VS-PTC-IP offers detailed operation through a high-quality PTZ joystick, professional zoom rocker, and individual fine-tune adjustment knobs for iris, white balance, exposure, red/blue, shutter speed, focus, pan/tilt speed, and zoom speed.
The VS-PTC-IP offers cross protocol mix-control on one controller operating RS232/RS422/RS485 and IP, as well as ONVIF, and VISCA over IP. The VS-PTC-IP can setup 7 cameras via RS232, 14 cameras via RS422, and 255 cameras via IP; all selectable through a single controller. Easy IP camera discovery function automatically searches for all available IP cameras on a network.
The VS-PTC-IP can store up to 6 selectable ASSIGN function keys and save up to 256 camera presets with memory of image parameters and 8 transition patterns/cruises to recall camera moves. Dedicated knobs and control buttons simplify direct access to frequently used functions without needing to use on-camera menus.
Broadcast Television, House of Worship, Education, ProAV, Live Sports, Live Music, any PTZ installations
– Cross protocol mix-control with RS232/RS422 and IP
– Protocol support: VISCA, PELCO D/P, ONVIF, and VISCA over IP
– High-quality joystick allows for effortless, one-handed pan, tilt, and zoom adjustments
– Tactile feel with professional rocker/seesaw switch for zoom control
– Automatically search available IP cameras in a network and assign IP addresses easily
– Tally Indicator: Includes Normal Tally/On-Air Tally/Contact Modes
– Quick control of exposure, shutter speed, iris, compensation, white balance, focus, pan/tilt speed, zoom speed
– Multi-color key/button illumination indicator directs operation to specific functions
– Control firmware upgrade available via USB