Licensed Point-to-Point Microwave Radio. The NX-GEN-T split indoor/outdoor microwave STL/TSL is an economical advanced software-defined digital microwave radio that offers scalable configurations and the highest value in the point-to-point microwave marketplace.
– All Interfaces Nx E1/T1, Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x OC3, DS3, NxDS3, Integrated Add/Drop Mux, OC3, conforms to today’s and future requirements
– Powerful ATPC, XPIC, Adaptive Modulation
– Standard Data Rates to 155 Mbps for maximum payload capacity
– Spectrum Scalable 4QAM, 16QAM, 32QAM, 64QAM, 128QAM conforms to channel bandwidth and payload requirements
– Frequency Range 6 to 38 GHz – Frequency-agile within each band
– Superior Network Management capability with built-in Web Server and SNMP software gives unmatched system analysis and monitoring.
– Split architecture – Indoor SDIDU and Outdoor ODU direct mounts to antenna
Audio and IP Link to the Transmitter: Broadcasters create an economical high capacity IP Ethernet connection to your transmitter site. Add audo codec(s) to create a multi station STL/TSL.
Lower Installation Costs: Indoor/Outdoor topology reduces installation costs in new systems by eliminating the need for expensive waveguide and accessories.
Saves Rack Space in Your TOC: RF Electronics (ODU) direct mounts to the antenna saving indoor space and delivering maximum power into the antenna.
Comprehensive Network Management: Built-in web browser interface with extensive diagnostic pages and SNMP gives you flexible monitoring and control and enable the NX-GEN-T to be integrated with existing managed networks.