Starlink SL9003T1 T1/ E1 STL is a fully integrated program audio, voice, and data transport system that combines Moseley’s reputation for high quality aural Studio Transmitter Links with digital T1/E1 technology.
T1/E1 circuits are widely available at declining prices. They have no distance or line-of-sight terrain restrictions. This makes T1/E1 an ideal transport medium for STL/TSL and Intercity links. The bidirectional high payload capacity of a T1/E1 circuit can significantly reduce a station’s communications costs compared to using discreet audio, telephone, and data circuits.
– Integrated audio, voice and data transport saves money compared to discrete audio, voice and data circuits.
– Linear Uncompressed Audio for CD quality on air sound.
– Serial Data Channels carry RDS information.
– HD Radio™ ready. Starlink T1/E1 can be equipped to carry all the necessary signals for HD Radio™ transport.
– Available Bidirectional IP Ethernet transport for Remote Mirrored Server IP-Based Equipment Control Surveillance and Security, Internet and E-mail and Transmitter Remote Control
– Combine with a high capacity microwave radio link to create a multistaton audio, voice and data STL/TSL.
– User Configurable and modular design makes Starlink T1 adapt to future station requirements
– Starlink SL9003T1 features easy to read front panel VU meters, indicators, and soft-touch controls. A built-in remote management channel allows monitoring and control of the remote Starlink chassis over the T1/E1 link. SNMP Management is available.