Launchpad Mini is our most compact and portable 64 RGB pad MIDI grid controller. It gives you everything you need to start performing in Ableton Live – and it’ll fit in your bag. Start making and performing tracks with Ableton Live wherever you are, using the huge array of sounds in the box to get you started.
Launch your music making: Bright pads make it easier than ever to see your Ableton Live session and launch your sounds. It looks great too; full RGB colours perfectly match your clips and scenes. Seamless Ableton Live integration means Launchpad Mini brings your session to your fingertips, so you can spend more time launching and less time clicking a mouse.
Nothing holding you back: You can start making music today with Launchpad Mini. With its hands-on controls, tonnes of sounds in the box and our step-by-step interactive platform to get you set up, we’ve gone further than ever to make it easy to get started. Launchpad Mini is the grid controller for any Live performer.
Welcome aboard: Once you’ve plugged in your Launchpad Mini, you’ll be brought to our online Easy Start tool. Download all the software you want with step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Ableton Live and making music in minutes.
Take it everywhere: Good things really do come in small packages. Launchpad Mini is our most compact, portable and lightweight grid controller, so you never have to leave it at home. Take it anywhere you go, so you can launch your sounds whenever inspiration hits.
Intuitive Ableton Live integration: Launchpad Mini gives you immediate and tactile access to Live’s performance controls in a way you just can’t get with a mouse. Step back from your computer and see your session and all your sounds on the eight-by-eight grid. Then, control your performance straight from Launchpad Mini with Stop, Solo and Mute controls.
Make it yours: Go deeper and get Launchpad Mini working the way you want. Use Drums and Keys modes to play your instruments. Use Novation Components – our online hub for all things Novation – to customise MIDI mappings, and control almost anything; three custom modes mean you can design how this compact grid controller works for you – you’re only limited by your imagination.
Launchpad Mini [MK3] & Live Loops in Logic Pro: Live Loops brings cell-based looping playback and performance to Logic Pro. With Launchpad Mini [MK3] as your Live Loops controller, use cells to sketch out arrangement ideas, fast, and record your performances. Setup is automatic: just select your Launchpad from Logic’s Control Surface Setup. There are orientation options in Logic’s settings that allow you to choose vertical or rotated arrangement, to suit your preference. (Logic Pro 10.6 is required.)
Firmware version 2.0 introduces the exciting Custom Mode keystroke widget. Youcan keep creativity flowing while making music by assigning essential DAW shortcuts usingNovation Components for a faster, more intuitive workflow and endless creative options.
– 64 RGB pads – RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
– Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed.
– Three Custom Modes – use Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Mini.
– Small, light – Launchpad Mini’s slim, lightweight design means it’ll fit into any setup, anywhere.
– Get Started Easily – Use our online Easy Start tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.
– Ableton Live Lite – quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
– AAS Session Bundle – Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
– XLN Addictive Keys – Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
– Softube Time and Tone bundle – made up of four of Softube’s world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.