The Pioneer DDJ-200 is the latest entry-level smart DJ controller with compatibility with Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. The two-channel controller features a jog wheel, tempo slider, cue and play/pause buttons, beat sync, and eight performance pads per deck. The center section is modeled after a standard DJ mixer with a three-band EQ, channel effects (CFX), a volume fader per deck, as well as a crossfader. The headphone selection allows you to cue each deck or listen to the master mix.
For the beginner DJ, there are several features to help you achieve professional sounding mixing. Transition FX reproduce various patterns of DJ mixes between tracks, while Phrase Sync uses analyzed track information to align the start and end phrase positions of two tracks. Additionally, help is available for the novice via tutorials and pop-up hints to get you up and running in no time.
The controller is packaged with Pioneer DJ’s WeDJ software for iPhone and a rekordbox dj dongle for using rekordbox dj on a Mac or Windows computer. The Pioneer DDJ-200 is USB bus powered and ships with a USB cable and a split audio cable, which allows you to monitor the cue outputs of your device while sending the main out to speakers.
– 2-deck DJ control surface with USB and Bluetooth connectivity
– Compatible with multiple apps, including WeDJ, Algoriddim’s djay, MWM SAS’s edjing Mix, and more
– Connect to SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport LINK streaming services
– Transition FX make it easy to add exiting effects to your mixes
– Phrase Sync helps create seamless transitions between tracks