Building upon the success of the DDJ-1000, the Pioneer DDJ-800 rekordbox dj Controller provides 2 channels of DJ performance control and deep integration with rekordbox dj in a familiar format borrowed from the Pioneer’s flagship DJM-900NX2 and CDJ-2000NX2 equipment. The DDJ-800 is more compact and lightweight than its predecessor, making it a great choice for the mobile DJ.
Full-sized jog wheels feature customizable color LCD displays located in the center. The display can be set with only the info you wish to see, including BPM, waveform, playback position, hot cue, and loop points. The jog wheels can also be Dual Deck enabled at the push of a button, allowing two tracks to be controlled, scratched and hot-cued simultaneously.
The ergonomic design features 8 multicolor and velocity sensitive performance pads on each deck with four modes of operation including hot cue, pad FX, slicer, and sampler. You can load samples and tracks into rekordbox dj and play with the onboard pads.
The center panel of the DDJ-800 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard allowing for the connection of mics, turntables, CD players, and other external audio sources. There are two, independent microphone inputs, which feature Feedback Reducer, a circuit designed to reduce microphone howling the instant feedback is detected. Each channel features a trim pot, 3-band EQ, Sound Color FX, and a level fader. The Pioneer DDJ-800 ships with a full version of rekordbox DJ, an AC power adapter, and a USB cable.
– DJ controller designed for comprehensive control over rekordbox DJ software (Mac/PC)
– Based on Pioneer’s NXS2 systems for a familiar layout and control scheme
– LCD jog display shows you playback time, bpm, waveform, playback position, and hot cue and loop points
– 14 beat FX for adding depth and excitement to your mixes
– 16 multicolor performance pads for triggering hot cues, pad FX, beat jump, and much more
– Lightweight and portable for mobile DJs