Artists and DJs looking for a great entry-level Serato DJ controller will be impressed with the Pioneer DDJ-REV1, a 2-channel performance controller that includes a free copy of Serato DJ Lite to get you up and running out of the box. The battle-style controller allows artists of any experience to intuitively mix tracks, combine effects, trigger samples, and scratch tracks.
The 16 performance pads (8 per deck) provide Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Tracking, and Sampler functions, as well as Beat Jump, Roll, Trans, and Scratch Bank modes. The center panel of the DDJ-REV1 is a 2-channel mixer with a built-in soundcard. Each channel features a trim, a 3-band EQ, a two-way Sound Color filter (HP/LP), and a level fader. Beat FX can be triggered by the effects levers, which allow for momentary and locked effect positions. The controller can also control decks 3 and 4 with Serato DJ. The Pioneer DDJ-REV1 is bus powered and ships with a USB cable.
– 2-deck professional DJ controller for use with Serato DJ Lite and Pro
– Battle-style setup keeps everything organized and within reach
– Larger jog wheels allow for more precise scratching
– Tracking Scratch function snaps back to cue points when the jog is moved backward
– 1/4-inch unbalanced microphone input means no additional hardware is necessary
– Includes Serato DJ Lite software with a 14-day trial of Serato DJ Pro