The Pioneer DJ DDJ-XP2 is an add-on USB bus-powered performance controller designed for DJs who use rekordbox dj or Serato DJ Pro software. Any performer using turntables, multiplayers, or external devices will benefit from a wide array of creative possibilities. The DDJ-XP2 offers an intuitive layout with 32 low-latency multicolored performance pads, two touch strips for dynamic control over slide FX, and 16 performance modes including Hot Cue, Pad FX, Beat Jump, and Sampler, as well as Auto-, Saved-, and Manual Loop modes. Further control enhancements include Pitch Play, Roll, Slicer, Transport, and Beatgrid Edit modes.
Assign transport controls like play, pause, cue, and pitch up/down to the pads with Transport mode. Use 16 pads to control a single mode (a first for Serato DJ Pro). Trigger Silent Cue to soundlessly cue up tracks with the faders open on the mixer. Then instantly trigger them from Hot Cue points. The Pioneer DDJ-XP2 ships with a USB cable and license key cards for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs.
– Performance controller for rekordbox dj and rekordbox dvs software (licenses included)
– 32 multicolored performance pads boast ultra-low latency and flexible mapping options
– Silent Cue allows for instant playback when pressing start on a stopped deck
– Loop section controls based on the acclaimed DJM-S9
– Can be bus powered via USB, no need for outlet power
– Use the Pad Editor to customize the pad layout for your performance style
– Slide FX strips for hands-on control of your effects combinations
– Key Shift allows you to easily and creatively harmonize tracks
– Keyboard mode for playing Hot Cues musically with the pads