The DJC-B1 from Pioneer is a semi-hard case designed to contain and protect DDJ-400 and DDJ-SB3 controllers for DJs and producers on tour and moving between gigs. It will safely house one device at a time. The Pioneer DJ logo is proudly adorned across the lid of the case.
The durable EVA Durashock molded body provides protection against scratches, dents, and dings. The dual convoluted foam-lined interior keeps your controller safe from knocks and bumps while on the go. Transporting the case is made easier with the included carrying handle and shoulder strap.
– Semi-rigid case for Pioneer DJ DDJ-400/DDJ-SB3 made from a durable, molded EVA shell
– Dual convoluted foamed-lined padded interior is an added layer of protection for the delicate knobs and controls on your units
– Optional foam-lined sheets that can be customized in placement for added protection
– Rivet-enforced double handles ensure comfortable transport to the stage
– Nonslip Pioneer DJ–branded shoulder strap that provides an additional option for transport