The Pioneer DJM-250MK2 2-Channel DJ Mixer offers professional level functionality in an entry level mixer and includes some of the professional features from the popular DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader and the Sound Color FX filter. Designed for the aspiring DJ, the Pioneer DJM-250MK2 offers versatile and plentiful connectivity in a compact form factor.
Each channel on the mixer features dedicated stereo RCA line inputs as well as dedicated stereo RCA phono inputs for connecting turntables. Additionally, there is a dedicated stereo RCA Aux input for connecting an additional line input. The output section features stereo balanced XLR and stereo unbalanced RCA connectors for integration with any sound system, while monitoring is offered through a 1/4″ and an 1/8″ headphone outputs, which are both available simultaneously.
Each channel on the front panel offers a channel fader, 3-band isolator EQ, and Pioneer’s Sound Color control which contours frequencies for real-time creative manipulation during sets. The crossfader curve is adjustable and includes a reverse function for advanced turntablism tricks. The Pioneer DJM-250MK2 ships with a power supply, USB cable, and a license for rekordbox dj & rekordbox dvs.
– A simple 2-channel DJ mixer with onboard USB audio interface
– Familiar RCA phono/line inputs and simple layout for traditional DJing
– 3-band isolator EQs on both channels let you carve out frequencies
– Sound Color FX filters provide extra texture and character
– Perform like a champ with a set of supremely smooth faders
– Contact-free, replaceable Magvel crossfader lets you cut effortlessly
– USB sound card lets you play back and record with your computer
– DJ with Pioneer’s rekordbox dj software (license included)
– Includes rekordbox DVS license for vinyl or CDJ/XDJ control