The Pioneer DJM-450 2-Channel DJ Mixer offers professional-level functionality with powerful features from the popular DJM-900NXS2, including the Magvel crossfader, 3-band EQ / Iso, Beat FX, and Sound Color FX. Designed for the professional DJs and turntablists, the DJM-450 features a 64-bit digital signal processor, which provides warm, high-quality audio from both analog and digital sound sources.
Each channel on the mixer features dedicated stereo RCA line inputs as well as dedicated stereo RCA phono inputs for connecting turntables. Additionally, there is a dedicated stereo RCA Aux input for connecting an additional line input. The output section features stereo balanced XLR and stereo unbalanced RCA connectors for integration with any sound system, while monitoring is offered through a 1/4″ and an 1/8″ headphone outputs, which are both available simultaneously.
Each channel on the front panel offers a channel fader, a trim control, a 3-band EQ / isolator, and Pioneer’s Sound Color FX with selections for Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise, and Filter, while the Beat FX offers selections for Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Transform, Flanger, Pitch, and Roll. The crossfader curve is adjustable and includes a reverse function for advanced turntablism tricks. The Pioneer DJM-450 ships with a power supply, USB cable, and a license for rekordbox dj & rekordbox dvs.
– Easy-to-use DJ 2-channel DJ mixer with onboard effects and sound card
– Channels include 3-band, 2-mode EQs and Sound Color FX options
– 8 tempo-sync’d Beat FX let you add energy to your mix
– Premium Magvel faders with 3-mode crossfader curve and reverse
– Robust dual-post knobs and magnetic faders feel great
– Includes rekordbox dj and rekordbox DVS licenses