New and professional DJs in search of a quality scratch-style DJ mixer will be impressed with the affordable Pioneer DJ DJM-S5, a 2-channel battle mixer that delivers professional and personalized performance for artists, DJs, and remixers, in clubs, concerts, music studios, and live events. The mixer comes bundled with Serato DJ Pro and features two large effect levers to control 57 Serato effects. The DJM-S5 is the first Pioneer DJ mixer featuring USB bus power for added flexibility.
The DJM-S5 features two stereo channels with RCA line/phono inputs, a dedicated stereo RCA auxiliary input, and a combo XLR-1/4″ microphone input. For outputs, the mixer features a stereo balanced XLR master output and a stereo RCA booth/master output, as well as two headphone jacks (1/4″ and 3.5mm). The mixer’s front panel offers a variety of controls with each deck offering trim, 3-band EQ, and a single filter knob for high-pass and low-pass effects. For dynamic live mixing, there are four multicolored pads for each deck, giving you access to Hot Cue, Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, and more.
– 2-channel DJ mixer designed for use with Serato DJ Pro
– Pair of large effect levers with hold and lock positions offer control over 57 different effects in Serato DJ Pro
– 4 performance pads on each channel with 13 unique pad modes for triggering samples on the fly
– Magvel Fader Pro offers silky-smooth fades and clean cuts with Feeling Adjust to dial in perfect weight and resistance
– Scratch Cutter effect emulates scratch technique by applying a cutting effect in perfect time with music; 6 different scratch patterns to choose from
– Crossfader Hot Cue creates scratch-like sounds with a sample or track without moving the deck
– Powered over USB for a true plug-and-play experience