With its customizable setup and intuitive layout derived from the DJM-S11, the Pioneer DJ DJM-S7 2-channel battle mixer delivers professional and personalized performance for artists, DJs, and remixers in clubs, concerts, music studios, and live events. Since it unlocks Serato DJ Pro and rekordbox Performance mode, the DJM-S7 is especially versatile. Not only does it feature two stereo channels with RCA line and phono inputs, but it also has a Bluetooth receiver for integrating audio from your smartphone into your performance. The DJM-S7 features stereo balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA master outputs, as well as stereo 1/4″ TRS booth outputs and two headphone ports.
The mixer’s front panel offers a variety of controls with each deck offering trim, 3-band EQ, and a single filter knob offering high-pass and low-pass effects. For dynamic live mixing, there are eight multicolored pads for each deck giving access to Hot Cue, Roll, Saved Loop, Sampler, and more. The new Loop MIDI function empowers you with the ability to repeatedly trigger software functions on a beat cycle. Additional features include a microphone input with selectable talk-over and a dedicated tone adjustment, and an auxiliary input for adding an additional stereo input via RCA.
– A powerful club-ready DJ mixer for use with vinyl and Serato DJ Pro systems
– Dual USB audio interfaces make battle setups and changeovers easy
– Adjustable Magvel Fader Pro crossfader lets you dial in the curve and resistance you like
– 16 RGB-backlit performance pads let you trigger hot cues, loops, rolls, and more
– Bluetooth functionality pairs with phones for audience requests, sound triggering, and more