DJs, producers, and musicians in search of a small, desktop monitoring system will be impressed with the Pioneer DJ DM-40D, a pair of black, active, two-way monitors designed for a wide-range music applications, well suited for DJ monitoring and music production in the studio or at home.
This highly flexible monitoring system features a sound mode, which switches between DJ mode for a punchy sound suited for DJ applications and Production mode, which provides a flat frequency response that accurately reproduces the input sound.
– 4-inch studio monitor pair for DJs
– 96kHz sampling DSP provides crystal-clear effects
– Production mode provides a flat frequency response
– DJ mode optimizes speaker response for DJ applications
– Bass reflex enclosure delivers gut-punching bass
– DECO convex diffuser assures clear high-end content
– Front-facing volume knob makes level tweaks easy
– Headphone output for silent listening
– RCA and mini jack connections