DJs, producers, and musicians in search of a small, desktop monitoring system will be impressed with the Pioneer DJ DM-40D, a pair of white, active, two-way monitors designed for a wide-range music applications, well suited for DJ monitoring and music production in the studio or at home.
This highly flexible monitoring system features a sound mode, which switches between DJ mode for a punchy sound suited for DJ applications and Production mode, which provides a flat frequency response that accurately reproduces the input sound.
With RCA and mini jack terminals you can connect different kinds of gear such as DJ controllers and mixers, or the laptop or soundcard you use. Connecting your headphones is simple via the socket on the front panel and the level knob is right in front of you too.
– 4-inch studio monitor pair for DJs
– 96kHz sampling DSP provides crystal-clear effects
– Production mode provides a flat frequency response
– DJ mode optimizes speaker response for DJ applications
– Bass reflex enclosure delivers gut-punching bass
– DECO convex diffuser assures clear high-end content
– Front-facing volume knob makes level tweaks easy
– Headphone output for silent listening
– RCA and mini jack connections