Professional DJs looking for a pair of super-lightweight on-ear headphones should look no further than the Pioneer DJ HDJ-CX, a pair of performance headphones that are specifically designed for comfort with tight audio sound reproduction, well suited for a wide range of mixing and monitoring environments. The headphones feature a high level of sound insulation and are built to last.
The headphones were designed from scratch and feature PEEK-PU-PEEK composite film diaphragms, which provide clear and precise mids and highs as well as fat and powerful lows. The bass reflex chamber in the housings improves the low frequency response and the sound insulators offer a higher level of audio insulation, enabling artists to hear every nuance of the music. The HDJ-CX ships with a straight cable, a coiled cable, a 1/4″ adapter, and a pair of spare earpads.
– Lightweight construction contributes a “barely there” feel
– 5Hz–35kHz frequency response helps you hear every detail in the mix
– Newly designed PEEK-PU-PEEK diaphragm and 35mm drivers deliver exceptional clarity across the frequency range
– Closed-back design provides plenty of isolation
– Ergonomic design reduces neck and shoulder fatigue
– Durable construction stands up to punishment
– Includes coiled and straight cables, 1/4-inch plug adapter, and replacement ear pads