The black Pioneer HDJ-X7 Professional Over-Ear DJ Headphones deliver the precision audio quality and durability professional DJs depend on and are capable of producing frequencies from 5 Hz to 30 kHz. The HDJ-X7 features 50mm drivers designed with a diaphragm shape and voice coil that makes both tighter bass notes and cleaner high frequencies. The bass reflex chamber provides a deep bass response and sound insulation, while the 4-core twisted-structure cable offers remarkable left and right channel separation.
The HDJ-X7 headphones are designed to be flexible with swivel mechanisms, allowing you to wear them comfortably for long periods of time. The design was rigorously tested to handle severe conditions, heavy use, and they even passed the US Military Standard Shock test (MIL-STD-810G). The polyurethane leather ear pads and headband cushions ensure a comfortable fit, while the textured coating on the outside of the ear-cups offer an enhanced grip. The single-sided cable is detachable and easily replaced in the rare event of a short or break. The headphones include a coiled cable, a straight cable, a carrying pouch, and a threaded 1/4″ adapter.
– Closed-back, over-ear headphones with 50mm driver
– Ultra-wide 5Hz-30kHz frequency range allows you to hear from the lowest bass to the highest “air” frequencies
– Advanced 50mm drivers deliver clear, accurate monitoring even at loud volume levels
– Designed with input from professional DJs
– Swiveling earcups for flexible, comfortable positioning
– Rugged construction passed the US Military Standard Shock Test (MIL-STD-810G)
– Nano coating resists sweat and grime
– Includes coiled cable, straight cable, 1/4″ plug adapter, and carrying pouch