The black Pioneer PLX-500 is a high-quality, direct-drive turntable with a high-torque motor system that’s designed for personal listening and live performance applications such as DJing at a party or in a club. The turntable utilizes a classic layout that DJs are familiar with, including tempo control, a start/stop button, and a lighted speed guide. The high-torque motor is capable of at least 1.6 kg/cm of torque and can reach a rotational speed of 33-1/3 rpm in one second or less. A tempo adjustment of ±8%, allows you to beat-match two tracks for seamless track transitions.
The turntable is built to reproduce high-quality sound and utilizes the shortest possible audio routing, from the stylus to the outputs, to reduce distortion. A phono/line switch provides flexible connections to a DJ mixer, directly to a sound system, or to powered speakers without the need for a turntable preamp. Additionally, the Pioneer PLX-500 offers a USB port for high-quality digital recordings to your Mac or PC.
The universal type S-shape tone arm offers a gimbal-supported bearing structure and a static balance type. The Pioneer PLX-500 ships with a headshell (cartridge & stylus included), a slip mat, a dust cover, a balance weight, a shell weight, an adapter for EP records, a power cord, a USB Cable, and an audio adapter cable.
– Built for spinning, digitizing, and DJing
– Quality analog playback:
– Smooth, dependable direct-drive motor
– Built-in preamplifier
– Short path from the stylus to the output
– Includes headshell with cartridge and stylus
– Switchable Phono/Line output:
– Phono out connects to a mixer
– Line out connects directly to speakers
– USB output digitizes your vinyl while you enjoy
– Dust cover with stand shows off your latest release or what’s on deck
– Includes all you need to get started: slipmat, balance weights, stereo audio cables, USB cord, and rekordbox digital download