Building upon the success of the original, the PreSonus Eris E5 XT Two-Way Active 5″ Studio Monitor offers the same robust connectivity options with an updated driver combo and a larger ported enclosure. The Hugh Sarvis designed EBM waveguide delivers a wider and more controlled sweet spot, ideal for group listening and collaboration. The E5 XT utilizes 80W Class-AB biamplification to power the 5″ woven composite woofer and 1″ ultra-low-mass, silk-dome high-frequency driver, which combine to deliver up to 102 dB of continuous SPL.
The Eris E5 provides a balanced XLR, a balanced ¼” TRS, and an unbalanced RCA line-level input. Dial in the acoustic tuning controls for a flattened frequency response and an accurate mixing contour. The acoustic controls on the rear panel include Level, HPF, LF-Trim, HF-Trim, and Acoustic Space. The PreSonus Eris E5 XT ships with a power cord.
With their smooth, accurate frequency response; powerful amplification with tons of headroom; and acoustic tuning functions that ensure you always get the best sound… it’s no wonder that the original Eris®-series studio monitors have been a runaway hit since their introduction. The Eris E5 XT is a substantial update to a lauded classic. Deeper lows and a wider, more controlled sweet spot (thanks to its new EBM wave guide design) mean that our best-selling studio monitors just got even better.
– 5″ woven composite low-frequency transducer offers deep lows
– 1″ silk-dome high-frequency driver boasts smooth highs
– State-of-the-art front-ported enclosure produces tight bass frequencies
– Innovative 100° x 60° EBM waveguide yields a wide sweet spot and solid imaging
– Acoustic tuning controls for tailoring the monitor to your room
– Balanced and unbalanced inputs ensure easy connectivity with the rest of your gear
– 80-watt, Class AB bi-amplification exhibits 102dB of maximum continuous output
– Solid protection against RF interference, extreme output current, excessive heat, and more
Power Configuration: Bi-amped
LF Driver Size: 5″ Woofer
LF Driver Type: Woven Composite
HF Driver Size: 1″ Tweeter
HF Driver Type: Silk dome
LF Driver Power Amp: 45W
HF Driver Power Amp: 35W
Total Power: 80W Class AB
Frequency Response: 53Hz-22kHz
Crossover Frequency: 3kHz
Maximum Peak SPL: 102 dB SPL
Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″, 1 x RCA
Enclosure Type: Front Ported
Enclosure Material: Vinyl-laminated MDF
Weight: 10.2 lbs.