Sonically Matched for Precise Stereo Imaging.
Ideal for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more, the PreSonus PM-2 stereo microphone set provides the tools you need to create professional results. Each PreSonus PM-2 small-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is equipped with a ¾” gold-sputtered capsule housed in an ultra-light chassis, making it easier to perfectly position your microphones without fighting gravity.
Sold as a sonically matched pair, the PM-2 comes equipped with a stereo bar for XY mic placement. PM-2 microphones can be used together or individually, making them an excellent addition for any home or professional recording environment.
– Two (2) matched small-diaphragm condenser microphones
– Cardioid polar pattern
– The right choice for stereo recordings of acoustic instruments, drum overheads, ensembles and more
– Sold as a sonically matched pair
– ¾-inch (19 mm), gold-sputtered capsule
– Ultra light chassis for easy positioning
– Mic clips and stereo bar for XY mic placement included
Microphone Type: Condenser
Mono/Stereo: Stereo Pair
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Diaphragm Size: 0.74″ (19mm), 6-micron Mylar
Frequency Response: 40Hz-18kHz
Max SPL: 135 dB SPL
Self Noise: 22dB A weighted
Power Source: 48V phantom power
Included Accessories: Mic Clips, Stereo XY Bar