The DSR and DSR5P digital receivers provide the highest level of RF and audio performance available with a versatile feature set in a compact design for camera mounted applications. Settings can be made from the front panel, making the unit ideal for use in camera hop configurations, in bags and on sound carts. An RF spectrum analyzer and SmartTune are built into the receivers to alleviate interference problems in an increasingly congested RF spectrum.
The mechanical design of the receivers fits into the SuperSlot ecosystem and combines field-proven features developed over many years of experience in motion picture and television production. To decrease weight, the DSR/DSR5P provide a two channel receiver in one unit powered by external DC. The receivers are also equipped with an IR port for data transfer between units. The machined aluminum housing and panels are surfaced with a hard-anodized finish with laser etched markings to withstand the rigors of field production.
The RF gain stages in the front end use a newly developed design to provide low noise RF amplification, excellent sensitivity and extremely low susceptibility to intermodulation and de-sensitization.
– Two independent channels, compact design
– Vector diversity for superior performance
– Latest generation of SR Series: Compatible with huge existing ecosystem
– Compatible with D2, HDM, Duet and DCHX Digital modes and all hybrid modes
– 24 bit/48 kHz digital for flawless audio
– AES 256-bit, CTR mode encryption, with 4 different key policies available
– Analog and AES3 digital audio outputs
– External DC powering options and USB input for firmware updates and data transfer
2 – AMJ-941 jointed SMA antennas